Kudos to ICA (Singapore)
Recently I’ve applied for entry visas for four of my relatives, about two or three weeks in advanced, and the visas have been approved by ICA.
Just one a day before the flight, one of my relatives has learnt that her daughter (2 years old) need to obtain visa and air tickets. I opened up the SAVE application website and made the application for the baby. Travel arrangements have already been made, and they were worried that the visa approval might be late, and they would have to rearrange the flights. It usually takes one business day to process. But to my surprise, ICA approved the visa within 3 hours after submission, and it has relieved all the worries of the families.
I really would like to give my heartfelt thank the officers at ICA who are working hard and understanding the need for urgency.
To those who want to submit visa application from the web:
- Online visa application can be found on the home page of ICA, which is http://www.ica.gov.sg
- Or do a seach on the google for “save singapore”, and follow the links.
- Please have your Singpass ready. If you don’t have one, it’s a good idea to make a request at http://www.singpass.gov.sg.
- The application will require a fee of S$30, which is payable by eNETS (Visa/Master)
- Please have the applicants information ready. Most data can be found on the passport, plus current address in home country, educational qualification. And a digital photo.